Sunday, November 16, 2008

To Do

Ok, so I don't have the brain power to write an entertaining, witty post but I want to honor my "commitment" to posting every day (hardee har har) for NaBloPoMo (yes, I know I missed a day the other day). So therefore you, my faithful readers, get a peek at my "To Do" list. Thrilling, I know.

~ Make dentist appointment for kids for January.

~ Probably should make a dentist for myself and hubby too.

~ Call Sam's new school to get him on their roster & to try to meet his teacher and get a tour.

~ Order carpet for house; remember to change color choice!

~ Return library books.

~ Finish painting the stripe in Sam's room.

~ Paint master bathroom.

~ Paint master bedroom.

~ Order or buy Zoe some long sleeved shirts/sweaters.

~ Make vet appointment for Chewie.

~ Mail hair to Locks of Love

~ Mail book for Paperbackswap

~ Get flu shot

~ Clean out kids' closets/dressers for outgrown stuff.

~ Take kids' clothes to consignment store.

~ Balance checkbook & pay bills.

~ Figure out Thanksgiving plans and what I need to cook/bake.

~ Call Dr. and get prescription for HIGH DOSES OF XANAX.


Help me.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Since you dont seem to have enough to do, could I have you do some things for me too??

Mama Smurf said...

LOL...who's Chewie...My husband had a cat named Chewie when I first started dating him. Short for Chewbacca.

Suzie said...

That is one long scary list