You should have saved those for Christmas, you know? :)
Oh man...I remember those days...it's amazing what can be made from an appliance box! Who needs toys! Get the paint out and let them decorate it!
Hey..I EVEN think that looks like fun! Can we come play?
Me and my sisters played with boxes when we were younger. We could make anything out of them. This picture brings back so many good childhood memories. Great picture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You should have saved those for Christmas, you know? :)
Oh man...I remember those days...it's amazing what can be made from an appliance box! Who needs toys! Get the paint out and let them decorate it!
Hey..I EVEN think that looks like fun! Can we come play?
Me and my sisters played with boxes when we were younger. We could make anything out of them. This picture brings back so many good childhood memories. Great picture.
Post a Comment