Thursday, November 20, 2008

Proof

Yesterday, I picked up Sam from school and upon climbing into the van, my sweet son presented me with a handmade card. I confess, I got a bit teary as I read it.

The boy has obviously been listening and knows me pretty well. "My mom likes me. My mom likes red. My mom likes the sun." All very true.

I was so touched that he remembered these things about me that at first I didn't see my favorite one of all:


Thanks buddy. You'll never know how much this means to me.

Anyone know where I can get this laminated?

4 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

Take it to the school...if you or any moms you know help out in the school they/you can use the school's laminator. Shh. You didn't hear that from me...

Adorable.

Brooke said...

thats so sweet! The first thing i saw was my mom likes the sun! I love it!

Heather said...

I've got a laminator!

Jen said...

that is absolutely sweet.