Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Ok, so I'm taking this Tackle It Tuesday idea for a spin to see if it actually inspires me to get some housework and projects completed. Misery loves company and it seems there are a whole host of people looking for the same support, accountability, and blogability.

So my goal for today was to turn these

into this:

We ended up with a plethora of bananas after Zoë surreptitiously snuck these in the shopping cart one day even though I had just bought a bunch of bananas, like, the day before. So I ended Up with some quickly overripening bananas.

To accomplish this task, I first grabbed what I needed from the pantry & fridger (as Zoë calls it).

Into Sir Mix-a-Lot (aka my KitchenAide) everything went...



Then into the oven for bake.

And voila!

Two words for ya.

YUM. BO.


p.s. I also made the beds, wiped down both toilets, made breakfast, read blogs, unloaded & loaded the dishwasher, packed Sam's lunch and took him to school, made a broccoli salad, packed my dinner for work tonight, washed dishes, and blogged. Now I head to work for 8 hours. Did I make a good tackle?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's my kinda tackle! i love baking!

Heather said...

Holy Shit!

Niki Jolene said...

oooh, baking is a great tackle!

:)

Mama Smurf said...

OH how I wish I liked to bake....cause I LOVES me some banana bread and that looks delicious! If I stick my head out the window do you think I might catch a wiff?

Anonymous said...

WOW! Just the fact that you made it to 8 hours of work after all that is a tackle!!!!! Good goin' girlie!!!

Be sure to stop by my blog for the new button codes and a giveaway :o)

Hopefully we'll see you next week.