Friday, April 25, 2008

Flashback Friday

Last year we went to visit the tulip fields for the first time. Even after all my years of living in this area, I'd never been to see them. I remember it was a rather chilly & windy day, and Zoƫ's boots kept falling off. Because it was Spring and it had recently rained, there were lots of puddles. Which meant the kids were naturally drawn to them, so we left the fields rather muddy and wet. But the tulips were gorgeous and to see hundreds and thousands of them swaying in the breeze was truly spectacular. I decided right then and there I would have a similar flower garden, just maybe on a smaller scale.




Since the forecast is for sun tomorrow and temps close to 60° (a virtual heatwave!) we may try to head out to revisit the tulip fields. Now that I have a fancy schmancy camera, I'd love to get some pictures, not to mention some fresh air and sun on my face.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg thats is beautiful i luv the flowers