Thursday, April 24, 2008

Psssttt...

The sale at The Children's Place is still going on, only now things are 50% off! And the 15% coupon from Wantnot.net is still good. Today the box of goodies that I ordered a couple weeks ago was delivered and it's such cute stuff! Plus the pants that I ordered for Zoƫ were too big so that was my justification for rushing right back and ordering MORE. The selection was a big limited, but I still found some good stuff. I definitely could have ordered more than I did, but I restrained myself.

This time I ordered her two more pair of jeans (24 month size this time), a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of shoes, along with two pair of pants, two shirts and a pair of shoes for Sam. All for the bargain price of $47.46.

Just wanted to pass along the deal!

3 comments:

Dodi said...

Thanks for the code and tip

Suzie said...

They all closed down around here

Chelle said...

My God, that is a damn good sale. I'm making a fraking killing. Thanks friend!