Thursday, April 10, 2008

I won!


This bag is now coming to live with me! I "won" it off of Ebay, at the wise suggestion of my friend Chelle. Can you believe it?! The exact bag I was dreaming of, was just waiting there for me to adopt it. And I got it for about $25 LESS than I would've paid had I bought it retail. Total scorage.

Not sure why I didn't think of looking on Ebay myself. I mean, I'm totally on friendly terms with Ebay and spend quite a bit of time visiting there, but sometimes my brain just isn't capable of UN-fixating on something and looking at alternative sources. Sometimes ya just can't see the forest for the trees.

5 comments:

Chelle said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

P.S. I am brilliant. :)

Kate said...

Humble too, I see. :)

Chelle said...

Of course!! :)

Mama Smurf said...

YEAY! I just love ebay!

Brooke said...

Very cute! I need a pink one now!