At the gym the other day I was doing some stretching after a particularly vigorous stint on the elliptical trainer and feeling pretty good about myself. As I was stretching, I got a glimpse of my footwear choices.
At least it did not slow you down from your workout. I have shown up many times with a mismatched outfit or socks, but I do not think I have worn different shoes!
6 comments:
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Hee :)
At least it did not slow you down from your workout. I have shown up many times with a mismatched outfit or socks, but I do not think I have worn different shoes!
haha! nice job! at least you got to the gym! I remember Steve doing that one time! Very funny!
OMG! That made me laugh out loud. You need a good tan too...hee hee
I KNEW there was a reason I liked you so much.
So something I'd totally do. Hell, it's something I've totally DONE.
Post a Comment