Wow, that is one big horse. My son goes horse riding and sometimes the beasts they put him on make me shudder!
What a magnificent looking horse. We have a horse but she's a gray dapple filly. My daughter loves english jumping.
What a striking contrast they make. Great pic.Found you through 5 Minutes for Mom
She wasn't scared? I am scared, that's a huge horse.....
Cute picture! I miss the fair already!
That's sweet!
What a great picture.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, that is one big horse. My son goes horse riding and sometimes the beasts they put him on make me shudder!
What a magnificent looking horse. We have a horse but she's a gray dapple filly. My daughter loves english jumping.
What a striking contrast they make. Great pic.
Found you through 5 Minutes for Mom
She wasn't scared? I am scared, that's a huge horse.....
Cute picture! I miss the fair already!
That's sweet!
What a great picture.
Post a Comment