It's gorgeous, Kate, but oh my gosh!!! I'm sure you're ready for some warmer weather. I just turned on our AC because it was so stuffy in our house and I couldn't sleep! I think it was right around 80 today here in FL...
We had that same white stuff around here this morning! I'd give anything for a blast of springtime warmth!
But beautiful I miss the snow we didnt get any good ones this year.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's gorgeous, Kate, but oh my gosh!!! I'm sure you're ready for some warmer weather. I just turned on our AC because it was so stuffy in our house and I couldn't sleep! I think it was right around 80 today here in FL...
We had that same white stuff around here this morning! I'd give anything for a blast of springtime warmth!
But beautiful I miss the snow we didnt get any good ones this year.
Post a Comment