Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tickle me funny

I stumbled upon a certain website the other day rather early in my morning, and as I've alluded to before, I'm not much of a morning person. I know you'd never believe it, but I'm not much of a talker before about 10:00am. I wake up very slowly and need a while to let the coffee soak in and get me going.

Anyway, I came across icanhascheezburger.com well before 10am and practically fired coffee out my nose all over my computer. It confounds my husband that not much makes me laugh out loud, but these silly kitties and the captions brought forth an unprecendented amount of early morning giggles. (Don't get me wrong - I'm a very happy, positive person and laugh easily with my friends and family - I just don't find much in the media amusing.)

Here's an example of what is cracking me up:

Humorous Pictures


Now, you might notice that most of the captions are in a crazy little slang called lolspeak, but that kinda cracks me up too. Like cats aren't the superior, uber-intelligent critters they'd have us believe. Except for this guy:

Humorous Pictures



Look at this one....ha ha ha, such a cat thing to do. This kitty looks like my Murphy cat.

Humorous Pictures


This is what I look like playing Wii too! Just less fuzzy.

Humorous Pictures


This is the first one that made me spit out my coffee.

Humorous Pictures


For some reason, these silly animals just tickle my funny bone. Probably because it's simple humor, not forced or canned, and it involves animals (mainly cats) which I love. Just goes to prove that God has a pretty good sense of humor.

No comments: