
I talked to my cousin this morning to check on her and the babies. Everyone is doing fantastic and she shared with me that they had made the front page of The Orange County Register and were also on the news. This is the first peek I've had at the babies and it just brings tears of joy to my eyes.
And is it just me, or does Cris not look AT ALL like she just gave birth to FOUR babies?!?
http://www.ocregister.com/news/gaiennie-four-lovell-1997252-times-baby
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/media?id=6019138
I can't wait to get down there and get my hands on those kids. I'll go down to help out when they all are home, but until then I'll just look at the video and pictures over and over and over....
p.s. I figured since they were in the paper and on TV that sharing on my blog wouldn't be a much bigger deal. I don't have quite the viewership that the Los Angeles ABC news station does.
p.p.s. Cris, if you happen to see this, I love you and I am SO incredibly proud of you for being so tough and dedicated to these babies. What lucky kids they are to have you as a mommy. I'll see you soon!
2 comments:
Amazing! That is so wonderful. They are such cuties. Good luck to your cousin what a tough and great job they have ahead of them.
Yea! I just love the photo. Can't wait for you to be able to get your hands on them!
Post a Comment