I just received a phone call from my cousin, Cris, and as of tonight, three of the four babies will be home! Miss Addison arrived home yesterday, Miss Avery came home earlier today and Braydan will be brought home tonight. Landan remains at the hospital but should be home in the next couple days.
Can you imagine the chaos in that house tonight? Three itty bitty newborns and a toddler to wrangle. Aside from that scary thought, it is an absolute miracle that those babies, those QUADRULETS, have only spent 2 1/2 weeks in the NICU and have had zero complications. Wow. That's all I can say.
When Cris started on this whole adventure, we were all so nervous about her health and the health and outcome for those babies. But here they are, less than 3 weeks old and already coming home. What a blessing.
So, I'm off to start checking airfares. Looks like I'll be making a trip down to the Land of the Sun in the near future! Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment