WE HAVE BABIES!
I just received the wonderful news that all four babies have arrived and all ARE HEALTHY. All are breathing on their own, and one of the boys was even sucking on a pacifier already.
Their names are Avery Rene, Addison Jo, Landan Paul and Braedan James (not totally sure of all the spellings). I'm not sure who weighed what, other than Avery was the heavyweight at 5lbs. The other babies were 4lbs and 3lb 13oz (x2). That's over 16lbs of babies!
I can't tell you how relieved I am. When I hung up the phone, I just burst into tears. What a blessing that the babies and Momma are all doing well.
2 comments:
Yahoo! I hope you post pic's when you get some. So glad to hear everyone is healthy and doing so well! Way to go Cris!
Congrats to the new mom! It is great that everyone is healthy!
Post a Comment