Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweets from my Sweets

These are the treats I awoke to on Valentine's morning. Josh left for work before I was up so once the kids woke me up, I stumbled out to the kitchen to be surprised by this.

I had mentioned a few weeks prior that I needed to get some kind of pasta platter, instead of serving my oodles of noodles up in their boring ol' cooking pot, and lo and behold, my dearest remembered! Using his sharp sense of logic (and probably hearing my voice in his head) he went with a standard white, thinking it will go with anything. Bingo! Good choice! I was very pleased with my gift, not only for the surprise factor and the thoughtfulness that went into it, but he filled it with my dark chocolates, which are my fav. I've spent the last two days nibbling on these little treats and feeling very loved indeed.

Thanks honey! You're the best and I love you!

No comments: