Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mic Check

Is this thing on?? Testing, one two. Check, check.

Just wanted to check to see if anyone can hear me. Due to the underwhelming volume of comments, I just wondered if I have the volume up at all. I see your muddy footprints by the door, but no other sign that you stopped by. (Yes, Heather, I see you. Right up front here. Thank you so much for checking in regularly!)

Seriously though, I'd love to know that you've peeked in. Blogger has recently changed the way they do their comments and I've enabled it so that you don't have to have a blogger.com account in order to post a comment. I'll welcome any and all comments, as long as they're relatively clean and kind. Please let me know that you've stopped by!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Bueller...Bueller...?

Jen said...

Hi! I found your blog through Heather. We both work evenings at the hospital but have never met. I understand it's nice to know who's reading your blog so - Hi, I'm Jen.