Sunday, February 17, 2008

Busy Days

It never fails, my six days off seems to just fly by, whereas the days I work seem to drag. Why is that? Maybe because I have more fun on my days off? Hmmm. Food for thought.

Whatever the case, we've had some busy days lately. On Valentine's Day Sam had a party at school and since I am the Co-Room Parent I went to help out. (I would've anyway, even if I weren't.) Anyway, the kids had a great time. We had snacks, they opened their Valentines from their classmates and there were several craft projects for them to do.

Oh, and it was a Pajama Day so all the kids wore their pjs to school.


Sam didn't have school on Friday (mini Mid-Winter break) so I packed up the kids and we headed south down to the children's museum. It's totally worth the hour's drive and $7/per person admission. The kids LOVE it and I would've spent more time there except I was starving and it was pretty crowded. So we headed out and stopped for a late lunch/early dinner at Red Robin. It was a nice day - so much better than sitting at home doing the same ol' thing.

Bronco Buster Sam

Little Zoë Peep sitting on a sheep

By Leaps & Bounds

One, two, three...HOP!

Chef Sam cooking up some pizza

Zoë sampling the goods

Ready for takeoff!

Fasten your seatbelts!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Brady has those same jammies (yet only wears them for "special occasions".

That museum is awesome, but yes, both times we've been we cut it short due to hunger!