My little daughter, who won't officially be two and a half until March 6th, is well on her way to being potty-trained. I'd like to credit my exceptional parenting skills and watchful diligence for this amazing feat, but truth be told, I've done nothing. Ok, so we did bring out the potty chair a while back but found that Sam was more interested in it than Zoƫ. So we put it away.
Then suddenly, in the last couple weeks, she's been telling us she has to pee. So we indulged her and took her to sit on the potty, and lo and behold, the little girl WENT. On multiple occasions. And she's gone poo too! We are thrilled to bits that this next phase of her life is happening and that she's really getting the hang of it.
Is it just the difference between boys and girls? I don't know, but I am SO proud of her and so incredibly thankful that it's been so easy with her thus far.
My baby girl is growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment