Friday, October 17, 2008

I Choose...

Because I'm partially brain dead from over-activity this week and can't come up with an original post, I'm stealing this idea from someone else. Besides, aren't you always curious about me and my preferences?? (Don't answer that.)

Tom Hanks over Tom Cruise
avoidance over confrontation
Mexican food over Chinese food
late nights over early mornings
beer over wine
NBC over CBS
salty over sweet
beach over mountain
vanilla over chocolate
cats over dogs
mistakes made over missed chances
lipgloss over lipstick
J.K Rowling over J.R.R. Tolkien
dark chocolate over milk chocolate
football over hockey
pie over cake
half full over half empty
sense of humor over sense of style
Jeopardy! over Wheel of Fortune
pro-choice over pro-life
iced tea over soda
The Breakfast Club over Dirty Dancing
french fries over french toast
Belle over Cinderella
small town over big city
The Olympics over The Oscars
too hot over too cold
ketchup over mustard
Caesar salad over house salad
books over movies
pedicures over manicures
red wine over white wine
John Cusack over John Malkovich
apples over oranges
big trucks over fast cars
elliptical over treadmill
summer over winter
time with girlfriends over time alone
vaccuming floors over mopping floors

What about you & your preferences?

2 comments:

Mr Lady said...

Almost ditto. Spicy brown mustard all the way, though. :)

Mama Smurf said...

OOO Gonna do this one too. Cuz I'm a smidge brain dead myself.