Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chalk It Up

There are moments with children where you want to pull your hair out, or run screaming from the house to escape the insanity. They can be absolutely relentless.

There are times when they will fight and bicker like sworn enemies and there won't be even a minute of peace. They can be absolutely exhausting.

Yesterday afternoon was not one of those times.
They were absolutely delightful and loving with each other.

I love days like that.

5 comments:

Maggie May said...

so sweet! reminds me of my Lola and Dakota.

o said...

Isn't it crazy how in one second they can change their mind about if they like their siblings or not!! You have to watch out for the good moments and remember them during the bad ones!

Mama Smurf said...

Oh and so do I! If only those days came more frequently!

Heather said...

makes me want to have kids this very moment. seriously. they are beautiful.

Suzie said...

I know what you mean. My kids play clapping games and then my oldest sits on the baby's head.