Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sweetness

Just a few pictures I've taken lately...



I love this last one. I've had Chewie for 14.5 years; he was my first baby and I'm extremely attached to him. He never has been fond of the kids, giving them a wide berth lest they get too close. But somehow, Zoƫ has managed to charm him and he allows her to love on him. He's even become more tolerant of Sam. Chewie still lets both kids know he's had enough, but it's usually just a warning hiss as he walks away.

******************************

Thanksgiving is always special, but this year was extra special as there was a new member of the family to meet:



He slept through being passed around like a plate of nachos, waking only to have a snack himself, then settling back down contentedly. We're already smitten with him and can't wait to see him again.

3 comments:

Rhi said...

I love the shadows on the kitty and Zoe photos :)

Mama Smurf said...

What a sweet baby!

Your daughter has the bluest freak'n eyes I've ever seen! Gorgeous!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Aw, that third shot of the little one kissing the cat is priceless! The light is *just* right!