
My sweet Zoë Grace.
I know I'm her momma, but just look at that face! She is such a little sweetheart and has had everyone within reach wrapped around her tiny little finger since the minute she was born. As she has grown, her personality has blossomed and it is far bigger than she is. She is a little girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to tell you. She has a soft little heart that is nurturing and caring and sympathetic to others' pain. She is infinitely gentle and sweet with animals, exuding a confidence and calmness that naturally draws them to her. She is so much the little girl I always dreamed of and even more than I ever imagined. She drives me to the brink of insanity with her demands and complaints and clinging and stubbornness, but then yanks me back with her hugs and giggles and imagination and innocence. She makes me want to be a better mommy, a better person and a stronger woman. I look at her and am reminded of the dreams I have for her: that she be an independent, confident, content woman; to be strong yet sensitive; to work hard and go for her dreams; to laugh and love whole-heartedly; to live fully.
I am so proud of the little person she is becoming. I love being her momma and am SO glad that God gave her to me. We're going to have so much fun together and I wouldn't trade her for the world.
~ Zoë means "life" in Greek.
2 comments:
You are such a good Mommy. She's a very lucky girl to be loved like that
What a beautiful post...and a beautiful little girl of course!
Post a Comment