Thursday, July 3, 2008

Entertain me, please

I'm stealing this idea from Bethany actually because I think it's fun! Kind of reminds me of those "Getting to know you" emails that fly around the internets. And yes, if you send me one you can count on me to fill it in and return it.

Anyway, here are seven fill-in-the-blank questions. Just copy and paste the list into the comment box, fill in the blanks, and I'll answer 'em! Just keep it relatively clean - I've got family members that happen by occasionally!

1. What do you think of _____________?

2. When did you last ____________?

3. __________ or ___________ and why?

4. What did you ______________?

5. What’s your favorite ______________?

6. How would you ______________?

7. Who would you most like to ________?

And remember to come back and check out everyone's questions and my responses in the comment section.

3 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

I love this! I'll have to come back later and do it maybe tomorrow...My computer time is limited right now.

Angi said...

1. What do you think of M&M's in your popcorn?

2. When did you last change your sheets?

3. Soda in a can or bottle and why?

4. What did you do that made your husband notice you for the 1st time?

5. What’s your favorite pice of clothing?

6. How would you spend the perfect day with your family?

7. Who would you most like to see do a belly flop?

Kate said...

1. What do you think of M&M's in your popcorn? Hmmm. Never even thought about it! But I like the idea.

2. When did you last change your sheets? I think it's been about a week.

3. Soda in a can or bottle and why?
Doesn't matter to me because I pour them into a glass over ice.

4. What did you do that made your husband notice you for the 1st time? Bought him a drink. That he asked for. My girlfriend & I were sitting at the bar, the line was long, and he & his friend didn't want to wait. So they asked us to order their drinks for them. So we did. And now we've been married for 7 years.

5. What’s your favorite piece of clothing? Hmmm. Right now I'm liking my black flip flops. I hate wearing shoes.

6. How would you spend the perfect day with your family? At the lake, playing in the water & sand together, picnicking in the sun, relaxing and having fun together. Making memories.

7. Who would you most like to see do a belly flop? LOL! That's a good one. I'm gonna pick my BFF Brookie. Just cuz it'd make me laugh hysterically.