House Building: Part 1
House Building: Part 2
House Building: Part 3
July 10th:
As I mentioned previously, this is what I found on my birthday - WALLS! The wall you see with the three windows is the east wall. The two bigger windows are in the kids' rooms, the middle window is the bathroom. The wall on the left is the kids' rooms & bathrooms. The back wall is my kitchen wall. The window will be over my sink.
The wall on the right is one of the master bedroom walls. The window is in our bathroom and closer to the garage is our walk-in closet.
I hear that there are even more walls up so a trip out there today might be in order. Gotta get more pictures!
Here's a funny anecdote for you - Our framer's name is Josh, which apparently is a bit confusing to Zoë since that's her Daddy's name too. We were out at the house one afternoon as Framer Josh was finishing up. He loaded up his truck, bid us farewell and left for the day. A few minutes later, Zoë noticed he was gone and said "Where'd the other daddy go?"
3 comments:
YAY for walls!!!
We've never met but I feel like I've just been given a personal tour of your home! I feel like I should have brought an appetizer or dessert to the reading of this post! LOL!
Wow! You're nearly there
Post a Comment