Life is overwhelming me at the moment - which doesn't happen very often, thankfully - so for now I am unable to organize my thoughts enough to share them with you. Hopefully tomorrow when I don't have to work and I have the entire day to create an entertaining post, I'll be able to do so and tell you about the following:
1. Our weekend in Seattle and how I managed to pack on 4 lbs in 2 days!
2. My impending trip to Southern California to finally meet my cousin's quadrulets!
3. My little panic attack about flying and being away from my children for 6 days!
4. The latest progress on our house-building and the rapid rate at which money is flying out of our bank account!
5. My crazy-long To Do list that is screaming for my attention, which I really want to just ignore and do this:
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Time Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you had a great weekend and a fabulous Mother's Day! Can't wait to hear about it!
Every time I go away I gain weight too. I think my scale is just punishing me cause it wants to go away too.
Post a Comment