The kids, my dad and I drove out to the property this morning to get some "before" pictures of the land. It's a beautiful, sunny day and being out there, hearing all the birds singing and seeing the resident hawk soaring around, only intensified my dreams. I can just imagine what next year at this time will be like.
Anyway, here's a tour around the place, for your viewing enjoyment:
This is the long driveway that goes off the main road, back to our lots.


Another panoramic view, standing on our back deck looking left (east).

Money worries be damned. I just want to hurry up and get out here!
Anyway, here's a tour around the place, for your viewing enjoyment:
This is the long driveway that goes off the main road, back to our lots.
This is still the driveway back. The wire across the road is where the property starts.
This is kind of a panoramic view, driving back to our lot. If you go around the corner to the left, our driveway will turn right off of the road.



Here's our driveway. Needs some work still. The house will be off to the left in the meadow.
This will be our view out the front door.
This will be the view out our back porch. My parents' house will be straight out that way, about 300 yards or so.
Another panoramic view, standing on our back deck looking left (east).
Country kids in the making...
Money worries be damned. I just want to hurry up and get out here!
3 comments:
Oh wow! Incredible! Absolutely beautiful!
I can see my parents' house from my front door too! =)
Passing through from Jonniker.
I had to tell you how beautiful and serene this looks. You're very lucky!
Wow! I am so jealous. WE all live in 1000 square feet and its making me nuts! I long for space!
Post a Comment