Every Friday of late I retrieve the CDs with our old pictures from the safe, and then spend entirely too long, browsing thru them, reminiscing and trying to decide which to post. While I'm grateful to have so many pictures to look back on, it's bittersweet to see how much my babies have grown and changed.
Sam was almost 21 months here and my little shadow. We spent all our time together, frequenting the library and the park, playing in the yard, and generally just creating our own fun. We didn't have any stay-at-home-mom friends, and we hadn't yet entered the world of playdates and group activities, but we didn't really mind. We stayed plenty busy and were content to hang out together.
He's always been my little buddy, and I hope that never changes.
4 comments:
That kid is cute! But, you know that :)
I find that mommies and their boys stay close over the years, so hopefully he'll be your shadow for many years to come.
What a sweet post. Those cheeks...I just wanna eat'm.....well...not really...but you know what I mean.
What a pout. He's a real cuitie
Post a Comment