Is that the frog on thee blade of grass? You're right! He is the tiniest I've ever seen! By the way, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It sounds like you love blog carnivals just as much as I do, so I just wanted to let you know that I’m starting one of my own on Monday, August 18th, – with prize attached! Thought you might want to check it out. Hope to see you again soon!
9 comments:
He's probably also very, very loud! I used to have a teensy frog outside my apartment window that kept me up all ours of the night!
Oh my goodness. :) He's tiny! And all camo colored, hee hee. :)
It took me a moment to even know what I was looking for. That is one tiny frog!
I've seen tiny frogs like that on occassion - they are easy to miss. But they are sooo cute!
He is so tiny!! Neat!!!
What a cutie! Yep, the smaller the froggy, the louder the ribbit! I can hear them now in our pond outside...
I had no idea what was there till I read. So little.
That's so funny. I had to zoom in the picture to see where the frog was!
Is that the frog on thee blade of grass? You're right! He is the tiniest I've ever seen! By the way, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! It sounds like you love blog carnivals just as much as I do, so I just wanted to let you know that I’m starting one of my own on Monday, August 18th, – with prize attached! Thought you might want to check it out. Hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment