Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Happy Father's Day Honey!

Thank you for giving me these precious babies and for caring for us all so lovingly and completely. I fell in love with you all over again watching you welcome our babies to the world. The joy and pride radiating off of you as you held your new child was intoxicating and is forever etched in my memory. Your tenderness and wonder in caring for them, even as tiny newborns, only endeared you to me more. I love how you love our babies, how dedicated you are to our family, how hard to work to make our dreams a reality, and how you've embraced parenthood. I couldn't have picked a better Daddy for my kids and I'm so thankful we're on this ride together.

We love you up to the moon and back.
Love,
Kate, Sam & Zoƫ

2 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

What a sweet post!

Suzie said...

I forgot fathers day this year. I ma very very bad!