Tuesday, February 9, 2010

True Story Tuesday - Bookworm

Well, look at that...it's Tuesday again. 

I have read three books in the last seven days:  Mina and Bread and Dreams by Jonatha Ceely, and Food Rules by Michael Pollan.

True story.

I think the two by Jonatha Ceely have secured themselves a place on my All-Time Favorite Books list.  I couldn't read them fast enough yet didn't want them to end. 

True story.

I was awake until 12:30am last night devouring the last hundred pages of Bread and Dreams.  I HAD to know how it ended.  And today I'm sad I'm done with it.  I already miss the characters.

True story.
 
Now that I've read one of Michael Pollan's books, I want to read the others.  And soon.
 
True story.
 
I can't imagine a life without books. 
 
True story.

1 comment:

Mama Smurf said...

I love it... I just wish I had more time for it.