I am sure someone would love to give you their baby for the night! Haha, that might cure it! They sure are cute arent they! thank GOD my tubes are tied otherwise I might get the inkling. Their cuteness is overwhelming and blinding making you forget the endless sleepless nights, never going out, never getting a shower, is this helping at all??
No help here! Have one so I can live vicariously through you! I'd say take a baby for the night but that might cement the deal and have Josh hating me for life!! haha
*Slap* *Slap* Come to your senses, Woman! I figure I need to try to be a better mama to the ones I got before thinking about bringing home another. I think I'd rather get a puppy, it's not considered abuse to lock them in the bathroom when they cry and poop and pee everywhere!
6 comments:
I am sure someone would love to give you their baby for the night! Haha, that might cure it! They sure are cute arent they! thank GOD my tubes are tied otherwise I might get the inkling. Their cuteness is overwhelming and blinding making you forget the endless sleepless nights, never going out, never getting a shower, is this helping at all??
No help here! Have one so I can live vicariously through you! I'd say take a baby for the night but that might cement the deal and have Josh hating me for life!! haha
My ovaries are twitching now too! So cute:)
*Slap* *Slap* Come to your senses, Woman!
I figure I need to try to be a better mama to the ones I got before thinking about bringing home another. I think I'd rather get a puppy, it's not considered abuse to lock them in the bathroom when they cry and poop and pee everywhere!
Aw, so sweet! Who's baby(ies)?
And your new fireplace is going to look AWESOME!
I'm with Heather....slapslapslapslap!!!!! =)
Adorable baby though....maybe you could just borrow it for a day or two?
;-)
Post a Comment