Tuesday, January 26, 2010

True Story Tuesday - Blech Edition


Yesterday I strayed from my healthy eating plan, back to my old ways.  Zoe and I had to return something at the mall and she was hungry so we shared a personal size cheese pizza and breadsticks at Target.  I barely made it home, I was suddenly SOOOO sleepy while driving.  I came home, crashed on the bed and zonked out. 

True story.

For dinner, I made shredded chicken tacos and only had two.  And I felt like I'd eaten a horse.  I ached like a bloated cow.

True story.

I decided a beer sounded good with dinner so I indulged in one.  It tasted wonderful but I was left with a headache and feeling mildly queasy.

True story.

I don't think I'll be eating two meals like that again in the same day.  I felt horrible!  Even though I didn't eat a large quantity, it was the quality of the stuff that really did me in.  Ugh.  I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.

True story.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Funny how our bodies actually LIKE healthy food!!

Paula said...

I hate it when bad food reminds me to be good. After hearing your story I just HAD to eat chocolate ice cream tonight. You know what my dad always said? 'Can't tell a heinz pickle nothin'.