Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trying my hand

I just had the pleasure of helping one of my BFFs update her new blog.  I really am pretty clueless as to this blog design/html stuff....I just know why my eye likes.  And fortunately her eyes agreed and she's got a new pretty blog.   Take a peek and tell me what you think!

Thanks Chelle for letting me play around with your new "home".  :)  Love you!

Now I want to update my blog...

Edited to add:  What do you think?  Is the green too green??
Edited AGAIN:  How about now?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I will tell you again, I LOVE THE LOOK! Thanks a million times over. Consider your vodka and tonics covered at the holiday party!

Mama Smurf said...

Ok...I'm confused cuz it's showing up as blue on my computer! I absolutely love it! And now i'm thinking I need a makeover soon. And I love your new look too!! I don't think I ever new you had such blog design skills!