I'm stealing this idea from my friend, Chelle, who stole it from her friend. And since it's still Tuesday and I'm trying to get back into the routine of blogging, I'll steal whatever ideas I can in order to post more regularly.
I broke down and mopped my floors today. After making apple pie filling yesterday and splattering sticky apple juice all over the place, it was high time the floors got cleaned. It's probably been at least a month since I mopped. Disgusting, I know, but I promise that if you're coming to my house as a guest, I mop the floors before you come. I myself just live in the daily filth.
True story.
Money is a little tight right now because work has been slow for Josh, which results in smaller paychecks. We should be able to just squueeeze the mortgage out this week but what I really want to do is go to Costco. I love Costco. I dare say I'm addicted to Costco. As soon as there's more than three things on my list, I head straight there. And never leave for less than $100. I can't afford to do that this week and it is making me sad.
True story.
I stopped and got a raspberry mocha at Starbucks on the way to work today. They had a sign up that they were hiring. I was sorely tempted to apply.
True story.
I have peanut butter cookies AND apple crumble pie in my house and yet I find myself thinking of what else I can bake. I am not tempted by sweets (although that apple crumble pie is DEE-LISH) so my thoughts have turned to bread. I have approximately 50 lbs of flour in my pantry and a new bread cookbook that is calling my name.
True story.
2 comments:
I LOVE apple crumble! I could eat the whole thing!
FIFTY POUNDS OF FLOUR????? Dude. =)
Post a Comment