Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Kids' Rooms

At long last, a few pictures!

This is Sam's room. A typically messy, Lego-laden boy's room. I would've shut the closet doors and spared you the mess inside but there was too much stuff in the way and I knew that if I started straightening that up, I'd end up doing the whole room. And I didn't wanna.



And here is little Miss Zoƫ's room. I was thrilled to find her curtains on sale at Pottery Barn Kids - otherwise I would've NEVER bought them there. But the truth was that I couldn't have bought that much fabric and made them myself for what I paid. Plus there's the time element. Who knows when they would've gotten done had I burdened myself with the task. This was much quicker and easier. And sanctioned by Hubby.



Next up: Kitchen pictures!


3 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

So cute!

Cassie said...

I left you something on my blog. Come by to see what you need to confess.

Chelle said...

Yay for new rooms!