Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Next Ansel Adams

Let me tell ya, I have been having SO much fun with my new camera! It arrived about a week ago and I think I've probably taken 200 pictures already! Granted, not all of them have been good and I've deleted quite a few, but I'm still learning how to use all the features. Even with my limited knowledge, I've managed to snap some really good pictures. The clarity is amazing - so much better than my point & shoot Canon.

Here are a few of my recent masterpieces:

The kids at the park

Murphy, the cat



Zoe Grace


I will continue practicing and learning how to use all the features so that hopefully I can get some good pictures that can be blown up. I'd love to have some that we could use in our house. That'd be cool.




1 comment:

Heather said...

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've seen Zoe! I don't think she had too much hair, put it that way. Aren't good cameras so much fun, prepare for a serious addiction. I'm like Linus with my camera, I don't go anywhere without it.