Monday, June 29, 2009

13.1

At the start, waiting to go...


At the finish, feelin' proud...

My hard-earned medal...

I did it.

I did it faster than I hoped, I ran more than I thought possible, I pushed myself harder than I've ever pushed myself. And I've seriously never been prouder of myself.

I can't wait to do it again.

*******************************************

I can't post this without giving a shout out to my training partner and pal, Heather. I'm so incredibly impressed and proud of you, Heather. You are made of the toughest and most determined stuff and I'm so glad we did this together.

6 comments:

bethany said...

Congrats!!!!! What a great accomplishment :) There's nothing like training for something that seems so impossible, and then pulling it off :). You should be proud!

o said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Brooke said...

Good job girls! You rock!

Rhi said...

GO YOU!

Childsplayx2 said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! Great job!

BOSSY said...

Bossy hadn't seen this post before today, but in whatever case - Congrats!